AN AI THAT’S ACTUALLY SMART AND FRIENDLY
An AI to greet your clients with features to blow your mind
EXPAND YOUR EXPERIENCES
Sophie welcome your clients and employees.
Sophie sees you and shows your to-do list
Sophie greets your clients and shows them who they're meeting
Robust 55” 4K Multi-Touch Display
|700 NITS BRIGHTNESS|
|UP-TO 10 TOUCHPOINTS|
SSW SophieHub is a Smart Environment System which shows user-specific information based on the user it detects to help clients and employees to have a better stay at SSW. For example, this data contains information about upcoming meetings, the latest business activities, and useful statistics. Sophie can also provide assistance with finding the way to your business partner at the office and shows you some typical data like the weather forecast, your recent Twitter activities, and public holidays.
- Company / Employee / Clients Directory
- Corporate Branding
- Skype / Skype for business integration
- Teams / Slack integration
- Face recognition
- Administration on the cloud *
- Company / Employee / Clients events
- Employees availability *
- BASIC PLUS:
- Integration with Control 4*
- Integration with CRM / Exchange*
- Integration VSTS / PowerBI*
- Auto check-in/out with face recognition*
- Sophie bot*
- Printing check-in/check-out badges*
- Advanced security with face recognition*
* Prices based on annual billing. Purchase hardware ** Price does not include hardware. *** Upcoming features
INTEL® REALSENSE TECHNOLOGY
From hand-held devices to snap-on cameras on PCs, Intel® RealSense™ technology simplifies 3D scanning and helps you capture 3D models for your projects.
MICROSOFT COGNITIVE SERVICES
Microsoft Cognitive Services comprises a variety of different APIs used by Sophie. The Face API allows Sophie to identify users based on an image. After the identification Sophie can show you personalized data
MICROSOFT AZURE SERVICE BUS
The Microsoft Azure Service Bus is used to build a highly scalable and extendable system where a lot of different modules can communicate with each other to enrich the data displayed to the identified user.